CCTV Survey and Drain Trace
We provide the very latest in CCTV equipment and have various cameras to meet the different
needs of our customers.
- We invest time in testing each new technological innovation so that our customers can benefit from an efficient service and high quality surveys – examples of which you can see above (the dvd example).
- We train our staff to the highest levels; one aspect of this includes work within a confined spaces and sewer entry which all operators are fully trained in.
- All staff are fully trained to the highest level in undertaking CCTV surveys to ensure you get an excellent service and the highest quality surveys.
- We can carry out CCTV surveys on drainage pipes from 100mm diameter upwards and also have equipment for areas of difficult access.
- For each survey we compile a full diagnostic report – in plain English, produce a full colour DVD recording and a sketch of the area.
- The report and DVD is put through our strict quality control procedure to ensure our high standard is maintained.
Drainage Trace & Survey
- We will trace all on site drainage and plot them onto a site plan showing the direction of flow and positions.
- Each survey will be accompanied by a detailed report showing the condition, invert levels, sizes, branch lines, etc.
- A necessity for the Environment Agency to ensure you know where all your on site drainage on site discharges.
- Required in the event of spillages and fires on site.
Click Play to view a typical
example of a CCTV drain survey
CCTV Roaming Camera