Planned maintenance schedules these days are a must for all Schools and Colleges, this type of forward planning ensures that work is carried out when the School Holidays are in full swing and not when the Classrooms are full.
Ideally external drainage work is carried out every 6 months or yearly depending on the site. March / April is an ideal time to wash away all the Winter debris, grit, mud, fallen branches and other items that get flushed into the drainage during the Winter months.
Later on in the year around October/November is the ideal time to clear away all the fallen leaves and prepare for Winter.
Benefits of a planned preventative maintenance;
- Preferential treatment on emergency callout situations – 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Employee discounts
- If the maintenance we carry out is to clean the surface water drainage and this were to back up in between visits, these would be cleared free of charge.
- Trained, experienced operators will inform of any potential defects – before they cause you a problem
- any missing covers, health and safety issues, etc you will be informed immediately – preventing claims for litigation
- Discounts for any repair work carried out
- Free site visits of any drainage problems
To arrange a FREE quotation please call us on 0151 495 1929